What You Get:
Call Out Their Desires
- What your prospects desire isn’t impossible but they don’t know that yet – let them know that your offer is the only solution.
Pain vs. Desires
- Use this to agitate your prospect’s problems and show them why it doesn’t have to be this way through benefit-driven statements.
Paint A Picture
- This template is designed to paint a vivid picture of your prospect’s desired outcomes and sets your offer up as the #1 solution to achieve that.
Why Us/Why We’re Better
- Highlight your unique mechanism – the “secret sauce” that no other can replicate – it’s the reason why your customers buy from you and no one else.
People Can’t Get Enough!
- Let your customer do the selling for you – take advantage of social proof to build trust and credibility among prospects.
- Target your prospect’s fears by stating a shocking fact/statistic related to the problem they’re facing.
- The PAS formula (Problem, Agitate, Solve) at its finest. After your prospects read this, they’ll be reaching for their wallets ready to give you their money.
- A short and sweet template that uses the power of social proof to turn prospects into loyal customers.
Use Their Own Questions
- You can’t go wrong with this template. It’s probably the most common ad copy style on Facebook.
Benefit + Feature
- A simple, benefit-driven copy that speaks for itself. Show how each feature will deliver a specific benefit to your customers.
Be Controversial To Catch Attention
- Use this template to instantly grab your prospect’s attention and force them to read through your whole copy.
- This template heavily relies on future-pacing to put your prospects in the right mindset to buy.
- Think of this template as a friendly conversation between two people.
Back In Stock!
- This template convinces your prospects to buy right NOW in fear that stock will run out again soon.
For A Fraction Of The Price
- Use this template to break down how much your prospect is going to save in comparison to other competitors/alternatives.