Feature of Liz Creates – Building A Brand Story
IN THIS CLASS YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Get to know your audience in order to create content that appeals to them.
- Identify which social media platforms work best for your brand.
- Identify your brand strengths, brand story and key brand messages.
- Create content themes to help guide your content ideas.
- Brainstorm content ideas and topics.
- Refine content ideas through a process called content mapping.
- Structure content simply by creating a content calendar.
- Use tools that will automate the content creation process.
- About Building a Brand Story: Consistent Content Creation Using Content Planning
- Class Project: Create a Content Map & Content Calendar
- Target Audience Profiling: Getting to Know Your Audience
- Which Social Media Platform to Use
- Brand Strengths, Brand Story & Key Messages
- Content Pillars & Content Ideas
- How to Create a Content Map
- How to Create a Content Calendar
- Bonus Lesson: Canva Pro, Later, Planoly
- Summary: Let’s Recap Building a Brand Story