Features of GDay – Signature Series
- I help traders understand inner circle FREE concepts
- I am a forex trader that lives and breathes the best foreign exchange trading knowledge that exists on this planet, this knowledge and skill set I have become to know & use, is the experience from that of the inner circle trader I have also studied Chris Lori’s work, Larry Williams & other exceptional traders books. Ultimately it has been myself who has put in the hard work, time & devotion to become that better trader having 1 strategy that I created from all the knowledge and hands on experience
- I started trading Forex on a professional bases after around 4 years into my education, It was May 2012 I left my day to day job in order to learn for 2 years, I had enough money to survive on for 2 years IE buy food and pay bills while studying for the years to come, It was around 4 years later that I moved into the more profitable stage of trading Forex. As it is today in 2017 I am very much happy with my decision to learn a totally different career.
- The further I studied and the more I traded using the right concepts and discipline, the closer I became to more consistency within my trading.
- Yes I have lost money trading, yes I have used a lot of time trading & yes I still trade…. most traders probably give up or slow down from educating themselves due to lack of knowledge and commitment or simply maybe it’s just not for them.
- If however you do have that passion & desire to make something new for yourself and you are still learning, then my advice is don’t stop if you feel you have what it takes to be a full-time trader. You do not need a lot of money to trade with as a newbie, if you are less than 3 years experienced trading every week, then I suggest having little funds in your account until you understand capitol risk control and how to manage your equity steadily.
- Knowing how to make and lose trades is one thing, controlled management of your equity is another, alongside your own personal mind set, 3 major factors a trader needs in he’s or her’s arsenal program.