Features of Top Trade Tools – Top Swing Trader Pro
What You Get:
- For stocks, options, futures, and forex markets
- Now you can use an enhanced version of the same trading strategy that we used to win Hot, New CTAs (Hedge Funds) Category in Futures Magazine. The Swing Trader Pro is designed to capture profits from significant directional price moves in any market, including stocks, options, futures, and forex markets. Be sure to take the time to understand how we recommend applying this powerful strategy to the markets.
- How we recommend using Swing Trader Pro
- Swing Trader Pro is designed to capture profits from directional price moves in any market. However, as any professional trader will tell you, markets will often time experience choppy, sideways conditions. We do not recommend trading in these market conditions as you will increase your chances of false signals and losing trades. Difficult choppy conditions cause most trading strategies to lose money. So we recommend avoiding them altogether.
- Instead, we recommend applying the Swing Trader Proto markets when you identify a high probability trade setup. If you are new to trading, you can benefit from learning proven trade setups. We believe that both new traders and seasoned professionals alike can learn the skills of identifying powerful trade setups in real time. And once you learn to recognize a number of proven trade setups, you will simply want to consider following the Swing Trader Pro signal dots in the direction of each trade setup. It’s that easy and it’s a powerful approach to trading.
- Sometimes a signal is generated after a very large price move in the up or down direction. In these instances, we recommend passing on these signals as the market has already realized much of the trade potential in generating the signal. Tick charts often do a better job of avoiding this situation.
- We believe that combining the power of the Swing Trader Pro with time-tested proven trade setups is one of the most powerful approaches to trading in the markets. The goal is to put the odds on your side to give you an edge when trading the markets.