Who is Analytics Mania ?
- “Analytics Mania” appears to be the name of a website or online platform created and managed by an individual who is passionate about web analytics, particularly Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics. This platform was founded in late 2016 and has since grown to serve a substantial audience of marketers and analysts. The creator of Analytics Mania shares their knowledge, experiments, and insights related to web analytics through this platform. It has become a valuable resource for professionals looking to enhance their understanding and skills in the field of web analytics, especially when it comes to using tools like Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
Features of Analytics Mania – Google Analytics 4
What You Get:
- The “Analytics Mania – Google Analytics 4” course offers a comprehensive and structured approach to mastering Google Analytics 4 (GA4). It’s evident that the course creator has meticulously planned each module to equip learners with a deep understanding of GA4 and practical skills for effective implementation. Here’s a breakdown of the course content:
- Module 1: Planning your analytics
- This module lays a strong foundation by emphasizing the importance of planning before implementation. It addresses crucial aspects such as identifying business goals, KPIs, and measurement planning. The emphasis on prioritizing setup aligns perfectly with best practices.
- Module 2: Setup part #1 – overview, admin panel, installation
- Once the planning is in place, learners are guided through the GA4 interface, ensuring they are well-acquainted with it. The exclusive setup checklist and insights into property structures are invaluable for setting up GA4 correctly. Detailed instructions for installation and testing are practical and helpful.
- Module 3: Setup part #2 – event tracking, conversions, purchases
- This module delves into enhancing GA4’s capabilities with event tracking. It helps learners create a structured tag implementation plan and provides real-world examples for event tracking. The discussion on event parameters and naming conventions adds depth to the setup.
- Module 4: Setup part #3: other things to consider
- Addressing additional considerations beyond standard setup, this module covers topics like user-scoped custom dimensions and integrations with other Google services. The note about not covering BigQuery is a clear expectation setter.
- Module 5: Privacy in Google Analytics 4
- Privacy is an increasingly important aspect of analytics, and this module addresses it comprehensively. Covering privacy controls and consent-related features is highly relevant in the current landscape.
- Module 6: Reports part #1 – standard reports
- Learners are introduced to standard reports, including acquisition, engagement, and monetization. Understanding metrics and dimensions is crucial, and this module sets the stage for in-depth analysis.
- Module 7: Reports part #2 – Explorations, custom reports
- This module takes reporting to the next level by teaching learners how to create custom reports using explorations. The inclusion of cohort analysis and alternatives to views demonstrates the depth of coverage.
- Module 8: Reports part #3 – marketing campaigns and attribution
- Marketing campaign analysis and attribution are essential skills for marketers and analysts. This module provides insights into UTM tracking, traffic source analysis, and advertising reports.
- Module 9: Reports part #4 – funnel tracking
- Funnel tracking is a valuable feature in GA4, and this module helps learners understand, plan, and set up funnels effectively. Real-world examples and guidance on interpreting data make this module highly practical.
- Module 10: Getting insights from your GA4 reports
- The focus here is on deriving actionable insights from reports. Topics like finding revenue opportunities and analyzing e-commerce data are critical for data-driven decision-making.
- Module 11: Migration from Universal Analytics (GA3) to GA4
- As organizations transition to GA4, this module provides a detailed roadmap for migrating from Universal Analytics (GA3). The exclusive migration checklist is an excellent resource for a seamless transition.
- In summary, the “Analytics Mania – Google Analytics 4” course is a well-structured and comprehensive resource for anyone looking to master GA4. The emphasis on planning, practical implementation, and in-depth reporting makes it a valuable asset for marketers and analysts aiming to harness the full potential of Google Analytics 4. The clear explanations and real-world examples ensure that learners gain practical skills and insights that can be applied immediately.
- Who is this course suitable for?
This course is suitable for a wide range of individuals, including marketers, analysts, website owners, and anyone interested in effectively using Google Analytics 4. Whether you are new to GA4 or have some experience, this course offers valuable insights and practical guidance to enhance your skills.
- Is this course relevant for both beginners and experienced GA4 users?
Yes, this course caters to both beginners and experienced users. It starts with essential planning and setup modules that provide a strong foundation for beginners. Advanced topics, such as custom reporting, marketing campaign analysis, and migration from Universal Analytics, make it valuable for experienced users looking to deepen their GA4 knowledge.
- Are there any prerequisites for enrolling in this course?
There are no specific prerequisites for this course. However, having a basic understanding of web analytics concepts and familiarity with Google Analytics (any version) can be beneficial. Additionally, having access to a GA4 property to practice the concepts discussed in the course can enhance the learning experience.